- so happy to hear your mw will attend!Kelly
- that little hb is so sweet!!
- I know how you feel with getting behind on work Seafox
- hope you feel better soon!
Happy Thanksgiving to all you ladies to the North!
- I am looking forward to Thanksgiving too! We are going south to be with family this year and I'm so happy. I haven't had a "family" Thanksgiving in years, but we always did when I was growing up so this is exciting for me. All my aunts, uncles, cousins, and their kids!MrsBone
- so glad to hear your man is being a sweetie! Mine has really been pampering me, too. I told him I need to get pregnant more often
- feeling really, really tired and cooking smells are bothering me hugely. I'm trying to cut down to focusing mostly on family to keep the routine normal for the kiddos - and let work go somewhat. I can't wait for my energy levels to raise again, though.
DH finally told me we could let the kids know - and I am so happy
They are thrilled that a new baby is coming and I love seeing their joy. I think they don't want to wait until "the spring" for a new baby though
DH is doing a step-parent adoption of my big kids and we got through the big hearings last week and paperwork this week, and now we have a tentative date for the adoption ceremony. I am so excited to finally have things moving after months and months of adoption proceedings. The past few weeks have really been a huge emotional thing for me with getting the BFP and all the stuff going on with the adoption hearings. I feel like I'm up and down and just trying to hold it together and remembering all the joy the next several months are bringing us!!!