Let's see. Five years goes by so quickly. I like the idea of framing a list and hanging where they can be seen on a daily basis.
1. Own a home. This is going to take some serious work. Paying off cc debts and saving for a down payment.
2. Run a 5k. I started c25k last week, but then wore heels to a wedding and hurt my hip so i'm waiting for it to heal to start over.
3. Graduate college. I am in my third year. Probably have two more years.
4. Explore more hobbies: Knitting, painting, cross stitch, pottery
5. Go on a cruise
6. Go to disneyworld with the kids
7. Fly with kids. This should happen this summer.
8. Find a spiritual path. I'm not a fan of organized religions, but I feel i haven't explored all the options fully.
9. Get a new car.
10. Have a business plan written. Having the business up and running is on my ten year goal list.
11. Spend more time doing family activities.