Ok, December 1st is tomorrow and I still haven't done a bunch of stuff I had down for November.
November To Dos still left:
(DH needs to do) reorganize storage closet
order doll kits for the girls
tie dye: big sisters/little brother shirts, playsilks for Christmas
Fix zipper on couch
Finish sewing Family Christmas gifts: need to make: 17 Journals(just 3 more left!), picture dresses(almost done!), then start on the girls/DH's presents
wrap all gifts
Take family Christmas pictures
December to dos:
Sewing things to do for Christmas: 4 felt vehicles(only 1 left to do!), felt sushi set, pictures of Christ book, Story of Christmas book, hair clips for stocking, dancing ribbons, car seat blanket, 3 stuffed animals(2 done, 1 to go), kimono shirt/shoes, 2 PJs, Apron, Diaper changing kit for SIL, 2 skirts/pair of pants for big sister/little brother outfits, Art Set for DD1, hair ties for pictures,Ring sling
Sewing things to do if time allows: blessing outfit, Nursing pads (40 sets), Changing pad covers, babysitter thank you gift, bag for camera/laptop, Mai Tie, Doll slings and bed for both girls.
- Get coming home outfit, DH and I both had a brain malfunction and he bought a short sleeve with shorts outfit which won't work in the beginning of Feb.
- wrap any last minute Christmas items
- Make a list of to dos before move
- start decluttering for move
- make song list, upload IPOD (DH is doing, Im not good with computers, I might crash the whole thing if I try)
- Declutter girls/my clothes, make a list of anything the girls will need within the next few months
- Make labels for movie container, type up list of movies for master list (DH's project, I refuse to deal with movies when I don't watch them)
- Work on baby book
- buy a bigger car (yea, our car isn't big enough) (DH)
- frame/hang pictures that are laying around (DH)-almost done, just have one more frame to finish then DH has to hang it up. It will work until the baby comes and we need updated family pictures.
- find someone to watch girls
- find alternative to watch girls
- stock up on art supplies (running low, these two go through a TON of paint!)
- Plan activities for Jan-May- Jan and Feb almost done
- Decorate house
- Clean blinds-working on this week.
- book DD1's birthday weekend- changing it to MLK weekend so we can have more time to spend together
- Freeze meals 1/2 of what I need to get done before Jan (I should mention my husband and girls don't' like to repeat meals to often, my oldest will actually tell me if Ive served a certain meal within the last two months.. she has a REALLY good memory): 1 pot chili, 1 pot taco soup, Shepard's pie, lasagna, chicken enchiladas, beef enchiladas, sloppy Joe's, meatloaf, backed ziti, baked spaghetti, (2) pizza crusts, pizza pasta, open faced pizza burgers, chicken tetrazini, stroganoff, tuna noodle casserole, chili mac, mini meat pies, cheesy chili tops..
- Freeze lunch food- 20 rice and bean, 20 bean and cheese, 20 taco meat/bean/cheese, torn up meat for sandwiches, 20 ham and cheese sandwiches, chicken strips, bagel pizza bites, mini hamburgers
- Freeze breads: 3 batches rolls, 8 loaves bread, 3 loaves french bread, 3 loaves garlic bread, 6 muffin mixes (4 already done), 50 waffles, 80 pancakes, 50 french toast stick, 2 loaves of banana bread
- Freeze cookie doughs- 3 oatmeal raisin, 3 oatmeal chocolate chips, 2 chocolate chip, 2 snicker doodles, 2 peanut butter
- Freeze misc foods: 4 taco meat, 6 chopped up onions, 4 chopped up green peppers, 2 honey butter, 6 cooked up ground beef
Should I mention my girls and husband eat ALOT? On average if we have pancakes for breakfast my girls will eat 3 each and my husband 4-5.. I don't know where it all goes though, DD1 can still fit into 24 month pants around the waist (needs 5s in length), DD2 can fit into 12ish month pants (needs 2T-3T in length). I tease them they have a hole in their toe it all goes through. Im trying to store 2 months of dinners and 2-4 weeks of lunches/breakfasts.. thats a lot of food. Last time I did a month of dinner and 2 weeks of lunches (no breakfasts) and I was in trouble by the end of the 2nd week, I was in too much pain to do anything and recovery was taking a while. Im trying to avoid that this time.
Purple are this weeks to dos.
Edited by OkiMom - 12/12/10 at 3:00am