Welcome This is a place where we come together for strength and sharing wisdom on how to be more stress-free during our trying to conceive journeys. We may still test, just not ridiculously early, if we can help it. You'll find people encouraging you to hold off when you are feeling weak. Share tips and tricks, and words of wisdom on how to enjoy our time making a baby as much as we can!
Anyone is free to join!
Please BOLD new member info, changes in cycle, Big Fat Positives, adding charts etc, and if I miss it, direct message me.
* Attached2Elijah: TTC #3 for me, #5 for DH since 8/10
* annaconda: TTC #1
* babsbob: TTC after m/c
* BabyCakes: Carrie (29), TTC#2, cycle #6
* baylady02: TTC #1, I'm 20, DH is 27. 5th cycle TTC. Never been on BC.
* Black Orchid: me (31) DH (34) TTC#3 Cycle 5
* bootsvalentine: TTC #1. I'm 31, dh is 34, TTC since 7/10
* cbaa2010: (25) TTC #1
* ciles: cycle 7 TTC #2 for me, #1 for DH
* *Dawn*: TTC#1
* EhveesMom: (31) and dh (32) TTC #2 Cycle #1
* gringuitica: (27) TTC #1
* Hesperia: 23, & DH 30. TTC #1, Cycle #12
* iheartmyfamily: TTC #1
* janeyenaj: (29) and DH (32) TTC #1 Cycle #2.
* jtc77: 32 and DH 39 TTC #1
* Karmamamaa: TTC #2
* Kaydove: (26) and DH (40), TTC #1, 4th cycle TTC, 8th cycle off of the Mirena IUD
* MoOnFiReGlOw: 27, dh 33. TTC 1 year, suspected MFI
* Mother Cake: TTC #1, cycle #1
* mrsberman: (26) ttc#2, DD 12 months
* Musicoholic: (33) TTC #2 - finally brave enough to try for a sibling for our almost 6 y.o.
* naturechicplus1: TTC #2
* objet_trouve : TTC#1 since Jan 2010
* OJazzy1: (25), TTC#2, cycle 10
* Paigekitten: DH (24) and I (23) are kinda trying for a third.
* Rubygirl36: TTC #1
* tjlucca: (29) TTC #2, cycle #2
* Silverbird: TTC #1
* Sourire: (28), TTC #1, cycle 4,
* Sweet.Bee: TTC#2
* SWhite: We are TTC #1 Cycle #1
* Taxlady:TTC #1
* TickleToes (34): TTC #1, Cycle 4
* tjjazzy: TTC #3
* ValH: (30) TTC#1 since 01/2010
* Veronika01 : TTC #5
Waiting to Try Again
(ie health, distance between partners, taking a break etc)
* MrsD08: Samantha 24, DH 31, TTC Baby D #1 since September 2009 w/ male factor infertility.
* Waiting4SJ: TTC #1
Graduates of the No Stressors/No Obsessors tribe!
~November 2010 BFPs~
~October 2010 BFPs~
~September 2010 BFPs~
~August 2010 BFPs~
~July 2010 BFPs~
~June 2010 BFPs~
~May 2010 BFPs~
* Pirogi: & DH 30-something. DD(2) DUE last week of January
* Nintendork: Kristin & DH, both 28 . DUE first week of February!
Where are you in your cycle:
Symptoms if they apply:
When are you thinking of testing:
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc:
Do you have any stress triggers:
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle:
Partners feelings if applicable:
Plans for this weekend:
Past positive words from our members:
"My body knows how to conceive" from Lyndzies, expecting her first October!
Edited by copper.kettle - 11/30/10 at 6:10pm