or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › November 2010 › Looks like I'm next! *she's here!* pics post 31, birth story link
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Looks like I'm next! *she's here!* pics post 31, birth story link - Page 3

post #41 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittywitty View Post
Thanks, Ashley!

Her name is Molly Elise.
Beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaGoat View Post
Love her name! I've never seen an in the caul picture. Your brave putting your butt up in a post!
Desiree, your butt is gorgeous. Seriously, I've seen a fair share of pictures of women birthing on all fours, and yours is simply lovely.
post #42 of 68
Molly is such a cute name! And she's beautiful, Desiree!

And I see that you got to wear your pretty bra (I think you ordered one of those cute ones for the birth, right?) and your birth beads too!

My dd would've ben born in the caul, but the doctor broke my water as I was pushing her out. I don't really understand the logic behind that...

BTW, who was taking the pictures?
post #43 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metasequoia View Post
Beautiful!



Desiree, your butt is gorgeous. Seriously, I've seen a fair share of pictures of women birthing on all fours, and yours is simply lovely.
Ok, I wanted to say that too, but didn't know if it would be appropriate! But since Meta said it first, then I have to admit that I agree!
post #44 of 68
A beautiful name for a beautiful baby.
post #45 of 68
She is beautiful!! Love the name.. and I agree with Erin and Julie, you do have a nice rear end..
post #46 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzminty View Post
Ok, I wanted to say that too, but didn't know if it would be appropriate! But since Meta said it first, then I have to admit that I agree!
I'm completely & totally inappropriate more often than not.
post #47 of 68
So happy for your family. She is beautiful and the in the caul photo is amazing! Welcome Molly!
post #48 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metasequoia View Post
Beautiful!



Desiree, your butt is gorgeous. Seriously, I've seen a fair share of pictures of women birthing on all fours, and yours is simply lovely.

I was thinking the same... but also wondering just how appropriate it would be, then again in that line of thinking I'm sure it would be very flattering if someone told me my ass looked great while I was giving birth.

She's just beautiful, Desiree. I'm amazed... you must have posted right as I went to bed, seriously. I checked the forum before I headed up around 12:30 this morning... imagine my surprise when I was checking facebook at 7:30am and saw your announcement!!! And it all happened so fast!

Congratulations, again!
post #49 of 68
congrats! Thanks for sharing that in the caul pic--that is too cool!
post #50 of 68
She's gorgeous! Congratulations!
post #51 of 68
She is absolutely beautiful, Desiree. Your heart must be so full.
post #52 of 68
Thanks for sharing your amazing photo! I'm so happy for you!
post #53 of 68
omg LOL all you mamas!!!

Congratulations on the lovely birth Kitty!!!!!!!!! Molly is gorgeous!!!
post #54 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demeter~ View Post
I was thinking the same... but also wondering just how appropriate it would be, then again in that line of thinking I'm sure it would be very flattering if someone told me my ass looked great while I was giving birth.
I was thinking the same thing.

Super, crazy, over the top congratulations Desiree! I love short labors, and I am looking forward to reading your birth story for pretty little Molly.


Ashley would love to see more clearly what you wrote about, do you have a picture???
post #55 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzminty View Post
My dd would've ben born in the caul, but the doctor broke my water as I was pushing her out. I don't really understand the logic behind that...
That is what happened with my Aiden. Seriously, what is up with that? Doesn't make sense to me either.

On that note I am so excited/happy that your little gal was able to be birthed in the caul Desiree, very very special.
post #56 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demeter~ View Post
I was thinking the same... but also wondering just how appropriate it would be, then again in that line of thinking I'm sure it would be very flattering if someone told me my ass looked great while I was giving birth.

She's just beautiful, Desiree. I'm amazed... you must have posted right as I went to bed, seriously. I checked the forum before I headed up around 12:30 this morning... imagine my surprise when I was checking facebook at 7:30am and saw your announcement!!! And it all happened so fast!

Congratulations, again!
You guys are hilarious. I agree, great picture! Can't wait to show you guys my butt when this babe is born.
post #57 of 68
beautiful pics...congrats!
post #58 of 68
Thread Starter 
I totally forgot my butt was even in the picture. All I thought was "baby head!"

She was just vomiting. I hope she just overage and it's not already a sign of dairy issues. I forgot anxiety doesn't disappear right after birth!

My mom and brother just got here. They brought their big dog and the kids have been going nuts. Houseguests are a really bad idea immediately postpartum. *twitch*
post #59 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittywitty View Post
My mom and brother just got here. They brought their big dog and the kids have been going nuts. Houseguests are a really bad idea immediately postpartum. *twitch*
Who the heck brings a dog when visiting a new baby? That's crazy!
post #60 of 68
Oh Desiree, she is perfect!!! I hope your visitors don't bug you to much and you are able to have some quite time together as a family and enjoy your sweet baby girl. I love the name Molly!!

So very happy for you, can't wait to hear your birth story, that was really fast I'm not sure what I would do if mine went so fast since they have always been at the least 8 hours.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: November 2010
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › November 2010 › Looks like I'm next! *she's here!* pics post 31, birth story link