So far for me:
1. Gray Pants
2. Pink Flowered Shirt
3. Pink purse
4. Baggie of socket protectors
5. 4 magnets
145 to go!!!
I'm in...I have my very sweet 7-wk old sleeping in my arms, but will jump on this today - you all inspire me! Oh, I have lost one thing lately - my waistline, lol! Does that count for one?
Just me--yes...that counts too!!! : )
9. Old dog collar
10. Ugly shirt
138 to go!!! YEE HAW!!!
catscharm, yay! Tee hee!
1) small Lego toy (was going to be a gift for DS for Christmas, but I have decided to cut back a bit and am returning some of the extra toys)
2) some plastic bags
3) a stack of schoolwork from my 2 older "babies" that we do not need to keep
Not too great of a start, but a fussy 7-week old has other plans than decluttering today, lol!
147 to go...
I'll join in!
1. too small polo shirt for DS (had 3 small holes in front -- was hard throwing it away)
2. FP Little People Noah's Ark set (sold)
3. 3-pc Winter/Christmas outfit (sold)
147 items to go!
7. Bag of gender neutral new born clothes to go to neighbor.
8. Another pair of toddler shoes.
9. WEIRD - ugly - homemade Christmas shirt to go to Good Will.
10. Bag of out-of-style and slightly stained baby clothes to go to day care for extras.
(and I'll amend how I'm counting to do myself some favors!) But - most of this is still riding around in my car. I need to make them go AWAY!