So far for me:
1. Gray Pants
2. Pink Flowered Shirt
3. Pink purse
4. Baggie of socket protectors
5. 4 magnets
145 to go!!!
catscharm, yay! Tee hee!
1) small Lego toy (was going to be a gift for DS for Christmas, but I have decided to cut back a bit and am returning some of the extra toys)
2) some plastic bags
3) a stack of schoolwork from my 2 older "babies" that we do not need to keep
Not too great of a start, but a fussy 7-week old has other plans than decluttering today, lol!
147 to go...
7. Bag of gender neutral new born clothes to go to neighbor.
8. Another pair of toddler shoes.
9. WEIRD - ugly - homemade Christmas shirt to go to Good Will.
10. Bag of out-of-style and slightly stained baby clothes to go to day care for extras.
(and I'll amend how I'm counting to do myself some favors!) But - most of this is still riding around in my car. I need to make them go AWAY!