61 litter box scoop ( becuse I dont need three )
150 Before Christmas - Page 9
OMG!! I think my Christmas knitting was in the last bag I took to Goodwill!
It's no where else and I have this vague memory that I was supposed to check the bag before I handed it off. When I got there, I made sure my dry cleaning wasn't going, but I didn't check the little bag. I called them yesterday and they didn't have it but suggested I come in today. I think they open at 9:00 am. It was over a week ago. I'm so upset. It was my really expensive rosewood needles. Not to mention the hat is supposed to be a gift that needs to be mailed.
Oh Ellien....I hope it has turned up elsewhere?
103. Bag of old hard marshmallows
104. Bag of peanuts from ---- some summer ball game. I don't think it was last year.
105. Random stuff from one of DD's many, many purses - scraps of paper and stuff that had lipgloss leaking on it. She rescued the lip gloss.
106. 6 cardboard bottle holders out of the hundreds DH is keeping (Did I mention I think he has a hoarding problem? These were duplicates and they were stored in the mop bucket, which made it just about impossible to mop. The rest are in a box stored in the basement.
(knitting has never turned up...)
107. Cardboard boxes that never should have been saved.
Aside, DH, the hoarder, had some anxiety that I wanted to get rid of boxes (we have like 15) when we hadn't shipped gifts for Christmas yet. Then he got ahold of himself and said he would only need 2 boxes and I would I like him to select the likely sizes he'd need. YES - that would be great. So then, I start popping the shipping stuff that comes inside the boxes and he's starts yelling at me that he needed that - like all of it! A. The boxes he selected already has shipping stuff. B. It's not like we don't have STACKS of newspapers and paper shipping filler (We DO have a hoarding problem). I told him he couldn't tell me to get rid of boxes and then have anxiety about the WAY I was doing it. And then something else happened and I don't know but I get 2 hours every afternoon in the house alone this week and I'm decluttering. It's just easier with no one here.
Current motto: I will become visually sensitive.