Tracy, at least you got the temp on. I'm sorry that was so painful.
As for unsupportive folks in our lives, I am definitely going to wait to tell MIL until I know for sure. I might wait a little longer after that just because I know she will not be happy about it. She thinks DH and I are not financially ready for a baby, so it's no surprise that dh feels the same way. I am with the other people out there, if we waited, it would never happen. Besides, when DH was working he said numerous times that it would not be a bad thing for me to get pregnant. It wouldn't be good, but it wouldn't be bad. I've been telling him he has until july to figure it out. He was saying with the crib and strollers and car seats and bottles and clothes that it will ccost a fortune. I think babies need enough clothes for a week, clothes are cheap, especially at yard sales. I don't need a stroller, a moby will do just fine. The carseat will last for several months so it's not like we have to buy all that much to begin with, and I want to cloth diaper and ec, and for each time I succeed, I will save a dipe.