however, i am all about SMALL projects! i accomplished several little things this weekend, and if i could get, say, 10 more done in the remaining 20ish days before thanksgiving, that would be freaking amazing.
1. finish decluttering and organizing kitchen cupboards
2. clean out fridge and freezer
3. round up all our winter things (boots, hats, mittens, etc); declutter; restock if needed; place in back entry (find basket or bag to hold them)
4. get dining room set up for hosting (need to temporarily reposition table so there is room to put in a leaf or two)
5. swish and swipe is all good, but bathroom needs a deep clean
6. finish cleaning out the former playroom (my future bedroom! someday! when we stop cosleeping . . . it is going to be amazing to have my own room)
7. finish cleaning/organizing library
8. paint mailbox
9. caulk windows
10. find a wreath for the front door
anyone care to join me? small projects can make a big difference!