Heres the list I have for this month.. Some of it will be easier to get done than others!
I didn't get all of what i needed to get done in November done.. So,
November To Dos still left:
reorganize storage closet
order doll kits for the girls
tie dye: big sisters/little brother shirts, playsilks for Christmas
Fix zipper on couch- Ughs, the zipper I was going to use doesn't fit.. back to finding a zipper!
Finish sewing Family Christmas gifts: need to make: 17 Journals(just 8 more left!), picture dresses(girls done, mine almost done!), then start on the girls/DH's presents
wrap all gifts
Take family Christmas pictures
Then onto December..
December to dos:
Sewing things to do for Christmas: 1 left felt vehicles, felt sushi set, Story of Christmas book, hair clips for stocking, dancing ribbons, car seat blanket (waiting to buy the carseat first, might be put off until next month), 3 stuffed animals, kimono shirt/shoes, 2 PJs, Apron, Diaper changing kit for SIL, 2 skirts/pair of pants for big sister/little brother outfits, Art Set for DD1, hair ties for pictures, Ring sling
Sewing things to do if time allows: Changing pad covers, babysitter thank you gift, bag for camera/laptop, Mai Tie, Doll slings
- Get coming home outfit, DH and I both had a brain malfunction and he bought a short sleeve with shorts outfit which won't work in the beginning of Feb.
- wrap any last minute Christmas items
- Make a list of to dos before move
- start decluttering for move
- make song list, upload IPOD
- Declutter girls/my clothes, make a list of anything the girls will need within the next few months
- Make labels for movie container, type up list of movies for master list
- Work on baby book
- buy a bigger car (yea, our car isn't big enough)
- frame/hang pictures that are laying around
- find someone to watch girls
- find alternative to watch girls
- stock up on art supplies (running low, these two go through a TON of paint!)
- Plan activities for Jan-May
- Decorate house
- Clean blinds-
- book DD1's birthday weekend-moved to Martin Luther King Jr's birthday weekend, that way DH doesn't have to take time off.
- Freeze meals 1/2 of what I need to get done before Jan (I should mention my husband and girls don't' like to repeat meals to often, my oldest will actually tell me if Ive served a certain meal within the last two months.. she has a REALLY good memory): 1 pot chili, 1 pot taco soup, Shepard's pie, lasagna, chicken enchiladas, beef enchiladas, sloppy Joe's, meatloaf, baked ziti, baked spaghetti, (2) pizza crusts, , pizza pasta, open faced pizza burgers, chicken tetrazini, stroganoff, tuna noodle casserole, chili mac, mini meat pies, cheesy chili tops..
- Freeze lunch food- 20 rice and bean, 20 bean and cheese, 20 taco meat/bean/cheese, torn up meat for sandwiches, 20 ham and cheese sandwiches, chicken strips, bagel pizza bites, mini hamburgers
- Freeze breads: muffin mixes (only one left is banana and I need more eggs and bananas for that one.. the girls ate the ones I got to make them with!), 50 waffles, 100 pancakes(20 made), 50 french toast stick, 2 loaves of banana bread
- Freeze cookie doughs- 3 oatmeal raisin, 3 oatmeal chocolate chips, 2 chocolate chip, 2 snicker doodles, 2 peanut butter
- Freeze misc foods: 4 taco meat, 6 chopped up onions, 4 chopped up green peppers, 2 honey butter, 6 cooked up ground beef
Purple are this weeks to dos.
Its the second and I already got some of the stuff done!!
Edited by OkiMom - 12/15/10 at 10:58pm