First and foremost, welcome to Kredmon and Crunchybug!!! It's exciting to see so many new people on the board, and to hear your stories of conception. I hope you have an easy and healthy 40 weeks!
Wehrli: What a pain, literally, about the carpal tunnel. It sounds like you're doing everything you can to address it, and I hope something helps soon.
Painefaria: Hooray for the heartbeat! What a relief!I hope this marks the beginning of the end with your nausea...
2HappyMamas: I'm just a few weeks ahead of you, and I agree that this middle part feels great! The potential for cleft palate must be stressful, but it sounds like you havel ots of good options for care if the diagnosis is confirmed. I hope you find the solutions that work right for your growing family!
Gumshoe: Wow, the situation with your KD sounds complicated. Are you comfortable sharing some of the issues that have come up since you all made your original plans? I hope that your face-to-face meeting helps you all find a comfortable resolution.
Erthe_mama: It sounds like Vida and her team are adjusting well... sending great lactation vibes your way!
LibraryLady: How are you feeling? I hope the breathing is coming easier...
AmandaHope: I know what you mean about the holiday junk food overload; last night we had a delicious latke party, but this morning at the midwife's a weighed in with an almost ten pond gain from last month! Nevertheless, I'm glad you're feeling good.
AFM: All is well, still feeling good and enjoying the lucky alignment of this fun part of pregnancy and the long-awaited end of the semester. I am really ready for a break from teaching! But I do have a QOTD:
If you plan to have other children after this pregnancy, what (if any) steps are you taking (or have you taken) now?
I ask because our sperm bank, CCB, is once again raising prices, and I wonder if it's worth it to buy sperm now from our donor and store it for future pregnancies. But how much would we buy? Is the storage worth it? Our donor currently has plenty of vials in stock, so should we just wait, at least until after this baby gets here? I'd love to hear any advice or experiences!