I just had a baby girl. Apparently my bag of waters had broken at some point prior to the onset of labor and I didn't know. The hospital ped wants to run a blood test for infection and also start her on antibiotics ASAP as a precautionary measure. To me, I think we should wait on antibiotics until we find out if she has an infection. What would you do? By the way, there was meconium when she was born.
Thanks so much.