or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › June 2011 › June bellies in bloom
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

June bellies in bloom - Page 9

post #161 of 340

I figured out this morning that the reason my belly looks upside down and flat on the bottom is because I've been sucking it in!!! LOL!

 

I guess I do it so unconsciously that I didn't even know that was happening. I've been consciously relaxing my belly all day and I've had everyone I know at school say that I'm finally starting to look pregnant. :)

post #162 of 340

I can suck it all in and not look preggo either :-) But now's the time to reeeeeelax! Aaahhhhh, lol.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshannyn519 View Post

I figured out this morning that the reason my belly looks upside down and flat on the bottom is because I've been sucking it in!!! LOL!

 

I guess I do it so unconsciously that I didn't even know that was happening. I've been consciously relaxing my belly all day and I've had everyone I know at school say that I'm finally starting to look pregnant. :)

post #163 of 340
Thread Starter 

   23w1d

 

Photo 315.jpg

post #164 of 340

Elisabeth, I think you look great!! Maybe when your friend is pregnant she'll realise that her words were unkind. Everyone I know is pregnant, ttc, or has just had a baby- so I think as we are all in the same boat people are feeling quite understanding- luckily!

 

IMG_0604.JPG

 

Here's me at 23 weeks, I'm carrying much higher than I did with my daughter. 

 

biggrinbounce.gif

post #165 of 340

Photo on 2011-02-12 at 13.20 #2.jpg

 

24 weeks

 

xoxo

post #166 of 340

26 weeks

26w-c.jpg

 

 

 

And my growth chart!

compare2.jpg

post #167 of 340

24 Weeks Belly 24 Weeks.jpg

post #168 of 340

22 wks

IMG_4545.JPG

post #169 of 340

You all look so great! Angel, you are TINY!! Where is there a baby in that belly?

 

Just so you all know, you'll never seen pictures of my naked belly. It's scary. lol

post #170 of 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshannyn519 View Post

You all look so great! Angel, you are TINY!! Where is there a baby in that belly?

 

Just so you all know, you'll never seen pictures of my naked belly. It's scary. lol



jshannyn519, thank you sooo much. you just made my day! i love the all the beautiful round bellies and can't wait for mine to look more like a pregnancy and less like i packed on some extra winter weight.

post #171 of 340

Everyone looks GREAT!!

Here's me at 20wks/5days. I love being preggo! joy.gif

 

 

20weeks/5days.jpg

post #172 of 340

Angel, yours looks just about like mine! Are you tall?  This is pregnancy #5 for me and I'm always the same. Can't really tell I am pregnant clothed until 7ish months.   Here is me almost 22 weeks. 

 

belly21w5.jpg

post #173 of 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyClark View Post

Angel, yours looks just about like mine! Are you tall?  This is pregnancy #5 for me and I'm always the same. Can't really tell I am pregnant clothed until 7ish months.   Here is me almost 22 weeks. 

 


lol, i wish i was tall. i am 5'3" with a short waist.

 

CrunchyClark, our bellies do look similar. how tall are you? wow and i thought with subsequent pgs. you were suppose to grow faster. you look great by the way.

post #174 of 340

here's me today: 24wks + 3 days

24w3d.jpg

 

Thanks again, everybody, for all of your encouragement last week re: my friend's crazy comments. The affirmation feels good! And you all look beautiful. Yay bellies!

post #175 of 340

500

 

25 weeks :)

post #176 of 340

Here's me, on 2/16 at 23 weeks. I'm looking more preggo than last week! But my belly still looks kind of weird to me, not all roundy more pointed. lol

 

23w.JPG

post #177 of 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshannyn519 View Post

Here's me, on 2/16 at 23 weeks. I'm looking more preggo than last week! But my belly still looks kind of weird to me, not all roundy more pointed. lol

 

 

You look good, belly doesn't look pointy to me. My tummy looks like yours though, not super round.
 

post #178 of 340

Angel, I am 5'10" and prepregnancy weight of 165 and 165 now. I expect to start gaining any day now as that has always been how's it's been. I'll still gain 25-30 lbs but just in the last 15-18 weeks. Every pregnancy has been the same in that respect. Even with the twins who were just shy of 15 lbs combined birthweight, I gained 29 lbs. I ate like a horse and was probably up 35 lbs but I lost the last few weeks as you just cannot put enough food into the belly to keep up.

 

Jenni, your belly doesn't look pointy to me either. Love it!

 

Elisabeth, I don't know what your friend was thinking....you're cute as a bug! Love the belly :)

 

Junebug, love the pic! Is it a feather tattoo on your side?

post #179 of 340

21 weeks now! SO many people have commented in the last 2 days how I now look TRULY pregnant.21_weeks.jpg

post #180 of 340
Thread Starter 

I love all of your different bellies filled up with different babies love.gif

 

This is me twenty four weeks pregnant with my fourth son and sixth child. 

 

Photo 320.jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: June 2011
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › June 2011 › June bellies in bloom