I just finished a jacket and wondered what to work on next. I have a few projects in mind but thought I should look around the house and see what else might be on needles just waiting to be finished. Here is what I found:
- a sweater that only has one sleeve to go
- half of a sock (first in pair)
- half of another sock (different yarn and pattern altogether)
- 2 scarves, both nearly done
- a snowman - part of a set I was going to finish as a Christmas gift this year. I think there is still time.
- a vest
- a sweater that just needs to be steeked and sewn up
- another sweater that has been abandoned for 3 or 4 years and only has about 6" to go
I am thinking starting a fresh project might be a bad idea
I think I will finish the snow-family and the sweater with only a sleeve to go. Then I will start something new - I promised my best friend's kids that I would make them thrummed socks for Christmas and each pair should only take a day or two so I think I can actually do it.
Today is December 15. Maybe my knitting New years resolution should be to finish all of those projects above by January 15 and then I can have a fresh start and knit whatever I like!