My husband just took our 4.5 yr old daughter to the ER because we believe she ate around 25 childrens gummy vitamins. She would not tell us but our oldest said he saw her with them earlier today. She was not exhibiting any signs of an overdose as of 20 min ago when they left...but we wanted to take her in to be sure.
I'm not sure what I am looking for other than just some btdt moms and the outcome? How likely is it that she will get sick...do all kids mutivitamins contain the same amount of iron? What are the other vitamins that could pose a risk?
The were Natures plus animal bubble gum flavor multi's...
Thanks for any info you all might be able to share