... have been meaning to RE- read a post by Crayfish too .. for 3 weeks now, to spur me on
(will copy it on word, enlarge it, remove the words that don't apply to my situation, enlarge and underline what's vital for my brain to get round to ....)
=> have just had a phone call from someone who's going to come for a home visit in 5 days time
in order to assess my needs for temporary help with housechores, meal prep and homework help ....
- still a pile on my computer chair (for the last 2 and a half weeks = the laptop has had a nomadic life again ....)
- have only tackled 3 of the huge pile of boxes (hidden by a sheet) that's been sitting by the TV for about 3 months now (since I was going to tackle them "soon" ..)
- there are more boxes in our bedroom to sort through ...
it's tough choice between
- trying to keep up with dance class for my morale in spite of my medical treatment
- not feeling too bad at dropping a few cleaning duties
- not feeling too bad about paying for help and then going to the dance class (= if I cleaned and slept I would'nt have to pay BUT wouldn't have the feel good after the dance class ...)
- putting decluttering AFTER cleaning (which is already taking a lowel level in my to do list ...)
very well talking about it but what I need is sorting out these boxes within the next 5 days !!!!!
(when I've been putting it off for at least 3 years .....)