Decluttering for gifting purposes, and found a whole pile of clutter to turn into Christmas presents.
- 2 positively ancient cartons of Epsom salts from the bathroom cupboard, transformed into elegant bath salts with a little essential oil and food coloring -- voila! Decluttered AND made some nice gifts for the in-laws!
- 1 old jar of sea salt from the pantry -- mixed in with the Epsom salts
- 12 jars that have been sitting around well over a year, waiting to go somewhere - filled with bath salts, along with other homemade goodies
- 3 old gift bags
- 8 toys
- candleholder and candles -- a nice set that will be a lovely white-elephant exchange gift
- pasta making machine -- never opened. Going the same way as the candle holder.
- 2 slightly obscene souvenir statues from ten years ago -- another white elephant delight
Of course, I went to the thrift store today and found a whole bag of someone else's clutter for only $2, so of course I felt obligated to buy it. But it was such COOL clutter!!! Elastic and buttons and ribbons and fabric and scissors and... okay, okay, it was just more clutter. Better rejoin next year's thread...