- Hugs to you (and your DP) for feeling irritable. I'm sure it's tough, but it will totally be worth it when you get that BFP.
When do you plan on testing?Tea
- I use a saliva microscope, and it's pretty helpful for me. I start to see ferning shortly before my OPK goes positive, and I see it for about two days. I wouldn't rely on it as my only indication, but along with CM, position, OPK's, and temp, it seems to work out okay. Charting all those signs is really the best way to go. Fertilityfriend.com has an excellent charting tool and tutorial. We struggled with the same decision on whether or not to use a known donor. We decided to go with frozen pretty much only because of the legal issues. I also live in the Bible Belt, and a contract wouldn't help here.
Good luck to you and your girlfriend!Escher
- Your description of your mixed feelings fits me to a T. I try to lean toward the positive side of things, but this can be so frustrating. Kudos to you for keeping a level head during this crazy time! Seraf
- Thanks for having that pineapple-banana smoothie this morning.
I shall live vicariously through you. How exciting you'll be inseminating in a couple of weeks!Carmen
- Congrats on the PP AF!
Do you plan to TTC again soon?Graceie
- I checked out the link you posted, and though it's not Buffy related, I like the "Dingo Bait" one best. I may get it for my SIL who spent her honeymoon in Australia and is currently TTC.Library
- Today was a beautiful day in North Carolina too. I'm glad you got a chance to enjoy it a bit. AFM
, just waiting and waiting. I'm so ready for a BFP. C'mon twins!