1. Clean out pantry DONE
2. Clean out front hall closet DONE
3. Deep clean living room/Get new couch. DONE
4. Gift DS' clothes to someone else since this is another girl. DONE
5. Clean out bedroom closets. DONE
6. Clean out hall closet. DONE
7. Clean out bathroom closet. DONE
8. Buy new dresser.
9. Buy baby supplies. Clothes, blankets and bibs are a must.
10. Get car seat out of storage and wash cover.
11. Plan meals for postpartum.
12. Buy wrap or MT.
I'm sure I'll add to the list. Right now I'm in purge mode then I'll start thinking about buying, etc.
Got some more closets cleaned out. Now just the bathroom closet and deep cleaning my kids' room. I need to get all the winter decorations down too then I'll be done with purging and cleaning and it's on to organizing and buying clothes.
Updating again. Got the bathroom closet cleaned out today. What a mess!! I had to laugh at the big stockpile of pads I had in there. I'll need them eventually but I didn't expect to get pg so I had plenty on hand. We live the deep south and we've had snow and ice on the ground for days and I'm not going anywhere in this mess. These conditions make it very easy to clean!! We sold our recliners today too! I'm so glad to have them out of the living room! Now I've got to get some things listed on craigslist (homeschool and scrapbooking stuff). Think I'll tackle the kids' room and homeschool bookshelves tomorrow. Looks like my goal of having the cleaning/purging done by the end of January is in sight!