I'm a little more than 36 weeks and at my last appointment on Friday the baby had shifted positions from head down to now head up. I had a webster technique on Saturday and I,m getting a moxa treatment today to try to turn the baby, but if these things fails, next week I'm supposed to decide if I want the external cephalic version.
Anyone in our group have experience with this? At my hopsital they seem to routniely give you a spinal for this. I'm wondering if I can/should refuse the pain meds.
Can someone wait utill maybe 38 weeks or later for a ECV?