A few questions to answer my curiosity:
1. When are you telling people about your pregnancy? Will anyone special be the first to know? Any creative ideas?
2. Will you be finding out the gender at 20 weeks?
3. Will you tell people the name of your baby before its birth?
I feel like these are always the questions I ask preggo moms, so I thought it would be fun to know more about each other.
1. I am not sure yet when we will tell people. This was a planned pregnancy but it will be our third and it might not be a favored decision among our family. The first to know will be my adoptive parents, as they are very supportive.
2. This will be our first pregnancy that we will wait to find out the gender!
3. We NEVER tell the name before the birth, just to keep other's opinions out of our heads. It will be different not know whether it is a boy or girl though!