So DH called and suggested that maybe we should consider moving in with his mom as a way to speed up paying off some bills or at least the Car loan. The bills we have are student loans - 28K, Car loan - $14,500, Car Warranty - 1500. Not sure if we will have a midwife bill yet..we will have to see how much the insurance cover and how much we get back on our taxes..hopefully that will cover it.
We use to have about 1400 extra a month but since we got pregnant we needed a vehicle that could fit 3 car seats and was a bit more reliable, hence the extra bills (we never had a car loan or warranty before). Also DH got a new job which on top everything else had to take a salary cut but the job is more technical and has the potential to move up(went from help desk/desktop support to Network Admin Jr./Nework Engineering JR.). It is a temp to hire but now we are hearing that the permanent position seems to come with a next pay cut..I guess because then we will get better benefits and paid holidays and leave but we will not know this until in April.
Anyways, the thought of moving in with MIL makes be feel anxiety, sad and depress already. I don't like feeling like I am a burden on people. Not to mention the house doesn't feel comfortable to me. It seems kinda cramped already. It is in the city(which I don't like Baltimore city, being there done that) so the house is a row house that has 4 bedrooms (2 small and 2 ok). I don't like the feeling of being watched and not having my own space, kitchen, bathroom. I might just mostly live in the bedroom and use the kitchen of course which will be impossible as I have children who will just love going up and down the stairs.
She is also very very thrifty to the point that one time we slept over there and she took off the heat at night..I was pregnant and had a toddler but I hear she doesnt do it anymore and more than likely we will pay for utilities so it shouldn't be a problem. Except that she like to clearly gave her opinion.
I don't like the public school that he maybe assign to for speech as I would not like to send him there for regular school(he has one more year before he can enter K, so I guess it will be better to attempt this thing now than any other time.)
After thinking and feeling sad and having my whole mood change for the day..I told him maybe we can try it out for the summer(3months) and see how it goes. The next thing is that he is not even going to be there much as his work will be like a hour and 10minutes away (so he will have to drive further).
I decided to try the 3 months because I know if it was my family or mom I wouldn't mind doing it but that is because (of course) I am more comfortable with them and they all live in nice areas with single houses that feel more comfortable and spacious. So I would have tried with my family at least.