My son is 11 months, daughter will be three in March. We have a friend whose kids have the chicken pox and I am not sure what to do. I wanted to wait until the baby was at least two before 'trying', but these friends waited 6 years to get exposed! I want to have another baby, hopefully in the next year or two, so there will be another newborn to think about....(hopefully!). Should I take the chance now?
The kids are in excellent health--just a few colds in their lives. Probiotics and chiropractic care are a regular part of our lives and both are breastfeeding still....I like to think that their immune systems are great and that we wouldn't get a terrible case. I know there is always a risk.... Anyone have any thoughts for me? I haven't done all the research yet....was waiting but now only have a few days to act, if that is the route I take. Thanks!