1. What is your first name? Jen
2. How many kids do you have (including the new baby)? I have five year old twin boys from a previous marriage and am pregnant with a third now with my new husband.
3. Are you married, single, divorced, in a relationship...? Married Oct. 17th 2010
4. When are you "due?" Oct. 6, 2011
5. Do you have any names picked out? Lila for a girl, Griffin for a boy
6. List 3 facts about yourself. 1. I love having twins but I was relieved to see there was just one in there this time 2. I breastfed my boys for 4 years 3. I am hoping for a girl this time.
7. Is this your last baby or do you want more? The very last! I thought the last two would be the only ones!
8. Do you have any cravings yet? Yes. Cheese sticks (not the fried kind) vanilla pudding, strawberry yogurt. Anything sweet in the morning: for some reason first thing in the morning savory food grosses me out. (a new preggo thing)
9. What is your plan for the birth? Well...not sure. I had a hospital birth last time, I left my midwife after I found out I was having twins. (mw can't deliver twins in Texas) I LOVE my obstetrician a lot and had a good birth last time but I've always hoped for a natural/home birth. I am honestly not sure my husband can handle a home birth but it would be nice to be able to have the boys home with us during the birth so I'm not sure. I'm still working it out.
10. We know healthy, but hoping for a girl/boy/twins? Girl...
11. You hope your baby has your ____ and his______. (eyes.. smile etc) Hmmm...his thick hair and cute nose...my lips and cheekbones.
12. What state do you live in? Texas
13. Do you have any hobbies? Natural skincare, knitting, assorted crafting, baking.
14. How many pregnancy tests have you taken so far, lol? 2 at home plus whatever I've had so far at my (2) dr. visits.
15. Have you told anyone your pregnant or waiting? If waiting, details. I've told family and some friends but I am waiting to tell work people and others. I had a miscarriage in Sept. so I just want to be sure.