1. What is your first name? Marie
2. How many kids do you have (including the new baby)? 3 other children, girls ages 15, 14 and 8
3. Are you married, single, divorced, in a relationship...? married for almost 13 years(wedding had our two toddlers in it!)
4. When are you "due?" Sept 28 but I always go over 3+ days
5. Do you have any names picked out? no! I can't name a child without seeing it first to see what it looks like lol We also don't find out the sex of the baby, never did with the other 3 either.
6. List 3 facts about yourself. agnostic, homeschool, LOVE dogs(but not little ones as they are yippy and bitey)
7. Is this your last baby or do you want more? I am assuming this is my last one! but my last one WAS my last one until recently.
8. Do you have any cravings yet? no
9. What is your plan for the birth? either homebirth or birth center. i plan it to be very short and painless :oP THe kids want to be there, and of course hub will. And I can't imagine having a baby without my mommy with me. The one hospital in our county is HORRIBLE if you want any kind of birth besides epidural or c-section so if a hospital is needed I'll be going to the hospital north of us. I have never had any problems during pregnancy or birth and I've been eating healthier this time around and actually more active.
10. We know healthy, but hoping for a girl/boy/twins? ugh i don't even care...i'm used to girls, have girl clothes from NB up to about 2 yrs, but a boy would be cool also. I can't pick between another set of girl hormones or a little version of my MIL's sons...
11. You hope your baby has your ____ and his______. (eyes.. smile etc) my green eyes and hub's red hair. always wanted a red-headed child and green-eyed child. never got either!
12. What state do you live in? South Carolina
13. Do you have any hobbies? reading, music, reptile rescue, veggie gardening, and birth
14. How many pregnancy tests have you taken so far, lol? 4 i think, right at the beginning. it was 9 days past ovulation and i got a faint positive, then i bought a pack of digital tests and trusted the positive.
15. Have you told anyone your pregnant or waiting? If waiting, details. Oh yeah, I always tell everyone right away lol What we do is make iron-on t-shirts saying "I'm going to be a big sister!" and take them 'round to the family and wait til people read the shirts. This time was a little different, the little one had the normal "big sister" shirt, the middle one had a "big sister (again)" shirt and my 15 year old's shirt says "What was Mama thinking?" Love it!!