1. What is your first name? Katrina
2. How many kids do you have (including the new baby)? This is our first!
3. Are you married, single, divorced, in a relationship...? I've been married for just under 11 months.
4. When are you "due?" Our "guess date" is October 12.
5. Do you have any names picked out? My dear husband likes Leonidas. I don't know if I'll be able to talk him out of it. We both like Levi and I like Elijah (it's a boy!).
6. List 3 facts about yourself. 1. I have terrible self-esteem issues... but they've gotten a lot better during my pregnancy. 2. I'm a super happy person--so much so that I'm usually just way too nice. No backbone at ALL! 3. I adore kids. My parents did foster care most of my life, and I practically raised some of the little ones, so I tend to have the misguided illusion that I'll be more prepared for parenthood than some people.
7. Is this your last baby or do you want more? I absolutely want more. Maybe not yet though.
8. Do you have any cravings yet? I can't get enough salty foods. And around 17 weeks I ate nothing but lemons and V8.
9. What is your plan for the birth? I'm planning a homebirth with a midwife and my mom as my doula.
10. We know healthy, but hoping for a girl/boy/twins? I didn't care either way. My husband was almost desperate for a boy--and he got his wish!
11. You hope your baby has your ____ and his______. (eyes.. smile etc) eyes... nose.
12. What state do you live in? Maryland (just moved from NY).
13. Do you have any hobbies? I love to sing and play guitar.
14. How many pregnancy tests have you taken so far, lol? I only took one at home! It was very faint, so I went straight to the doctor instead of going crazy waiting.
15. Have you told anyone your pregnant or waiting? We told people as soon as we got confirmation from the doctor, about 5 weeks. Neither of us is very good at keeping secrets.