1. What is your first name? Whitney
2. How many kids do you have (including the new baby)? I have 2 boys who are 3 and 5 and this with be #3.
3. Are you married, single, divorced, in a relationship...? married for 7 years
4. When are you "due?" October 13th, but both of my boys came at exactly 38w, 5ds, so we will see if this one will follow that trend!
5. Do you have any names picked out? Piper Ann if it is a girl (I have a long list, but this is the one DH agrees with)
6. List 3 facts about yourself. I am a lawyer, I am very sarcastic and I usually spend the spring and summer doing triathlons
7. Is this your last baby or do you want more? I don't know. I said #2 was going to be the last, but if I had 3 I would want 4.
8. Do you have any cravings yet? Nope
9. What is your plan for the birth? Homebirth or birth center. I am meeting with both to decide.
10. We know healthy, but hoping for a girl/boy/twins? Girl
11. You hope your baby has your ____ and his______. (eyes.. smile etc) Either red or brown hair and his.her daddy's blue eyes
12. What state do you live in? PA
13. Do you have any hobbies? Knitting and crocheting. I just learned to use my sewing machine and DH and I have been making cloth diapers from scraps of fabric around the house. And then there is the triathlon thing that I do. I plan to move to just using the bike trainer for the next few months... won't be out of the roads while pg.
14. How many pregnancy tests have you taken so far, lol? ummm... 8 I think... oh no, 9! I have 3 still in wrappers and this is the first day I didn't test first thing in the morning. With DS1 I was still testing at 33w to see how quickly the line came up. LOL
15. Have you told anyone your pregnant or waiting? If waiting, details. My best friend and sister know. I only told them to get their help on creative ways to tell DH. I am going to try to hold off telling DH until Valentines Day, but I think that may be next to impossible.