1. What is your first name?
2. How many kids do you have (including the new baby)?
This will be #3
3. Are you married, single, divorced, in a relationship...?
Married since '02
4. When are you "due?"
I'm going with October 20th
5. Do you have any names picked out?
Names are not so much DH and my strong suit.
6. List 3 facts about yourself.
I'm a SAHM, I'm a handbell director and I feel very lucky to have the life I do.
7. Is this your last baby or do you want more?
The last one was our last, so I'm guessing I'll go with last again. :)
8. Do you have any cravings yet?
Mostly for cheese, which is unfortunate since I'm allergic to milk.
9. What is your plan for the birth?
Unless a miracle occurs, a c/s
10. We know healthy, but hoping for a girl/boy/twins?
Secretly hoping for twins. My two older boys are so close, I'm really worried about changing that dynamic.
11. You hope your baby has your ____ and his______. (eyes.. smile etc)
12. What state do you live in?
13. Do you have any hobbies?
I used to have hobbies, now I have kids. :)
I do read, cook, garden, knit, sew and spend way too much time playing games on Facebook.
14. How many pregnancy tests have you taken so far, lol?
About 7. I could tell I was pregnant about two days after our birth control oops. Yesterday I finally convinced myself it was all in my head and today, well, here I am. :)
15. Have you told anyone your pregnant or waiting? If waiting, details.
I told DH and a couple friends that I was hoping would help me find a decent OB. Otherwise we're waiting, at least until we hear a heartbeat. DH wants to wait longer, but I'm not sure I can. I think everyone that knows us will be shocked and think we're crazy. We just finished painting the nursery and turned it into DH's office during Christmas break. We also have had a terrible time with food intolerances with both kids so far, so I'm sure that will just add fuel to the fire.