This is Jenne's BFF I'm updating on her behalf !
The waves continued until late in the night before slowing to several minutes apart at irregular intervals. Jenne was able to get some rest after 3am. Upon checking this morning, the midwife had concerns relating to some swelling and blood pressure and wanted Jenne to see the OB at the hospital. Thankfully, everything looks good for both Jenne(bloodwork, blood pressure within range, initial urine ck) and baby girl(biophsyical profile was perfect!and she has hair!). Jenne was released on bed rest to keep blood pressure under control. In addition, she has to complete a 24-hour urine catch to check protein levels. They will remain at the Cabin at the Farm, with the midwife checking blood pressure 4 times per day, until the results of the urine catch are received. If the results look good, Jenne and her DH are currently planning to return home to wait until Miss A (again) appears to be ready to make an appearance. In the meantime, they don't have internet access but I'll update if/when there is more information!