Thanks Clutter- they were so much fun to make.
Im beat, time for night night.. Things for first thing tomorrow (basically things DH has to do before he goes to work)
- put bags/tripod into car (need to wait till DH gets home, he has the car!)- waiting for tomorrow after DH picks up what he needs to for work
- install car seats (need to wait till DH gets home, he has the car!)
- wrap last minute presents for DD1's birthday- DH is taking DD1 out for a Daddy/Daughter date tomorrow night so Im going to do the wrapping while they are gone. Better than hearing her cry because she can't be with mommy.
Cleaning/household work for tomorrow:
- soak baby clothes and try to get the spit up stains out of them-
- fix DD2's monkey that ripped
- organize girls books
- organize adult books
- organize toys
- clean toy boxes out
- clean window/runner in playroom
- clean master bedroom
- freeze mini meat pies
- freeze french bread- the kids are cranky and Im tired so this is postponed until tomorrow
-laundry: 1 load of blankets and 1 load of regular clothing.. the kids are cranky and Im tired so this is postponed until tomorrow
- dinner: enchilada casserole- make one for dinner and one to freeze.
Crafting items to work on:
car seat blanket (hopefully today)-almost done, just need to sew the back to the front, turn it and top stitch it.
DD1's birthday outfit
DD1's hair tie organizer (for her birthday)
bags for: nursing pads/cream (diaper bag), diaper changing kit (diaper bag), tioletry items (hospital bag),
purple skirt (same pattern as the one above so Im going to make them at the same time)
purple top (same pattern as the one above so Im going to make them at the same time)
Edited by OkiMom - 1/26/11 at 4:00pm