no spend/ budgeted spending
unnecessary/ unbudgeted spending
hung laundry to dry
no spend days 9/20
eating out 3/1
loads of laundry hung to dry 5/8
2. DH bought dinner for himself. There was really no other way around it, but I don't count it against our "eating out" goal b/c it was not the whole family.
5. HUGE spend day!! Had to take DS2 to the ER for what has been diagnosed a bacterial skin infection, bought lunch out at McD ($18), went to WM to get DS2 a toy for behaving so well in the ER and other things we needed ($32 later), ended up taking DD2 to our dr's after hours clinic when she showed signs of the same infection, bought dinner for our family AND my parents b/c they watched our kids all day so we didn't have to schlep everyone w/ us ($45), plus 2 antibiotic prescriptions ($12). Ugh.
7. Back on the wagon with a vengeance.
9. Took kids to Dr for follow-up for DS2. Picked up our milk order on the way home (budgeted) and spent an extra $5 for a bottle of chocolate milk for the kiddos b/c they were so well behaved at the Dr's (not budgeted but very much appreciated).
12. Bought a gift for a last minute b-day party, went to Target to get pacifiers for DD2, ended up spending over $150 on an on-sale printer (ours old one wasn't compatible w/ Windows 7 so I haven't had a printer in over a year), underwear, and a handful of on-sale DVDs. Probably could have gone without a few of the items we bought, but I'm not going to stress out over it, just get back on the wagon.
13. Food shopping, stayed totally within budget.
14. DH stopped for little candies for the kids and cards $22
15. had pizza delivered. Lack of planning+ exhausted preggie mama+ cranky kid= $32 spent on pizza. *SIGH* we're not doing so hot this month