- Sending many hugs your way.
Try to stay strong, though I know how hard it must be.Kelly
- Thanks for answering my question about cost... I would much rather pay your prices for the ultrasounds! That wouldn't really break the bank. I think one of the reasons my doc charges so much is because he can. He's one of only two RE's in a 2-hour radius. We have to drive 45 minutes to get to the office, and we met another couple who drove twice as far. I will suck it up and pay the money, but only because I know it will be worth every penny in the end!Krista
- "Lesbodoula", I love it! So do you have any specialized training or education in the field? I requested/demanded the trigger to perfect the timing of my IUI. I can only afford to do one frozen-sperm IUI per cycle, and the last five didn't work. I wish I could have 3 or 4 fresh inseminations each time, but that's not possible for us. Without the clomid, I normally ovulate between CD20 and CD25 but sometimes as late as CD32. Last cycle was my first cycle on clomid, and I ovulated on CD16. That made me happy! It looks like I will be ovulating early again this cycle. If my follies grow 2mm a day, the two leaders on the right should be at 19mm for my u/s Thursday morning. The doc thinks I should be able to trigger that night and insem Saturday morning. I can't wait to get my BFP and tell him I told you so. Brite
- Stay away, AF!!!! Escher
- I can't wait for the pregnant Amanda party!
I'll be joining you all on Queer and Pregnant in a couple of weeks.
It will be Team Amanda back together again. Oh, and I love your broccoli ticker. Starling
- Your symptoms sound great! Even if certain smells made me feel barfy, I'd be happy, as I'm sure you are.Wehrli
- Thanks for the encouragement. Seraf
- What a fantastic story!
This one is sure to work, if only so you can tell that conception story to your little one.qmama
- Best of luck for your insemination this week!
We'll be in the 2WW together!Isa
- Don't stress about your temps. I think mine have always been unusually high, but everyone has different levels of "normal". You can tell that you ovulated, and that is what matters. Time to start looking for pregnancy symptoms! AmandaHope
- I finally watched The Great Sperm Race on YouTube last night. It was very entertaining and educational! Except for that part with the pigs. What were they doing to those poor things?! That documentary really shows how much of a miracle it is anyone gets pregnant.AFM
, just waiting for our washing machine to be fixed. The repair guy is in the laundry room now, driving Sue crazy. I actually asked the appliance repair people if we could just pick up the part and install it ourselves. This guy really doesn't know what he is doing. Sue thinks it's a conspiracy to charge us more for labor. I think she may be right.
I'm going back for my second u/s tomorrow at 8 a.m. Does everyone else's doctor have all their appointments show up at the crack of dawn? Our RE schedules everyone for 8 in the morning, and on Tuesday there were seven of us, and I had to wait almost an hour. You'd think they could stagger the appointments, but when I mentioned that, they weren't having it.