I don't know if this will help you but I was a runner and athlete prior to getting pregnant. Here is my current workout regimen at 5 weeks preggo:
1. I jog 3-4 miles at least 4 times a week in morning before it gets hot.
2. I take 2-3 ballet classes a week
3. I teach 7 pilates classes per week
4. Every other week I take a 1.5 hour ballroom class
5. I do stand up paddle on the lake once a week.
6. I windsurf moderate speeds when the wind is good. (this probably will be where I cut back the most)
7. I do strength training 3 times a week.
This is actually less than what I did before getting pregnant. Before I got pregnant I had some longer runs and I would run in the afternoon heat. I was also doing a higher intensity of strength training and windsurf. The most important part is to keep your body temperature under 102. During my ballet class I take my temperature a couple times just to see where I am. With running I just make sure to run in the morning or inside on a treadmill. With my first pregnancy I stopped running completely. I really regret that b/c it took me forever to get back to exercise after my son was born.
Basically, if you are healthy and low risk, you can continue to do what you were doing as long as you keep your body temp down below 102. The only things you have to quite are extreme sports which pose risks of falling or impact. Otherwise keep jogging!