or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › February 2011 › OH no! Changing my mind...do NOT come now baby!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OH no! Changing my mind...do NOT come now baby!!!

post #1 of 3
Thread Starter 

So, my ds has a super high fever! ugh! I don't want to go into labor now. To make matters worse, DH has to travel 2.5 hours away tomorrow for work and he'll be gone from 7am til like 4:30pm.  So I'll be home with my start again stop again labor and a sick, feverish, 3.5 year old....PLEASE stay in baby! I'm sorry I keep pressuring you to come out!!!!

post #2 of 3

I'm right there with you. I DO NOT want my baby to come tonight or early tomorrow, but I *might* be in early labor right now. We are still iced in, and it would be difficult for everybody who needs to get here (my parents, midwife, midwife asst.) to get here on the icy roads. The temperatures aren't going to get above freezing until Saturday.

post #3 of 3

O I hope your little one feels better soon! 

 

I am up with a pukey toddler. Three times in less than an hour in three different locations (her bed, my bed, and the sofa). I think she is done and passed out now so I am waiting for sleepiness to hit me. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: February 2011
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › February 2011 › OH no! Changing my mind...do NOT come now baby!!!