1. Baby wipes - can't help you with store bought there. We do cloth with baby bits! Love it! Would highly recommend it if you're willing - the wipes are from smallwonderswipes.com and the velour/velour are tremendous! They stay so soft! Love the baby bits too! Just microwave a few pieces in a couple of mason jars with a little bit of water to dissolve, then fill the rest of the way with water and pour about a jar and a half over a stack of wipes and pop em in our prince lionheart warmies wipes warmer - works great! But I have the luxury of being a SAHM to only one baby, so I TOTALLY understand if that's too much for other mamas! Just thought I'd throw it out there in case you might consider it :)
2. Baby wash - EARTH MAMA ANGEL BABY!!!! ZERO (yes, that's ZERO) toxins! Works great! Seems pricy until you find it at places like mothernature.com - check retailmenot.com first and you can find a coupon code there. A $6 bottle (mothernature price - almost 3x as much some other places!) lasts me about 2 mo bathing my baby every other day. The website has free shipping over $49 too! I'm about to order the 1 L refill there as well for $32 instead of the regular $50 it's sold elsewhere! I anticipate that should last me forever!
3. Shamp/Cond - I cannot stress enough how much I recommend Giovanni products! I tell everyone about them! They are rated well on cosmeticsdatabase, especially when you look at the things they were marked against for. I must've bought 20 different brands and the shampoos wouldn't clean or the conditioners were either like mayonaise or like water! It's the ONLY stuff I found where the shampoo was like shampoo, and the condition was like conditioner! It's available EVERYWHERE! (including big chain stores) but...it's ALSO available at mothernature.com at a fraction of the price! My hair is dry and super thick and I love their smooth as silk shamp/cond - BUT I did notice the shamp didn't clean as well as I was used to (but I only wash my hair every 3-4 days or so, I'm sure it would be fine if you do it daily), so I start with their golden wheat shampoo, then do both smooth as silk shamp then cond....but now that I think of it, I could probably omit the smooth as silk shampoo and save some money! The Golden wheat cleans great!
4. face wash - I like a scrub personally, and also use giovanni's sugar scrub in chocolate. I think it's for your body but it works great on my face and lasts forever. I just put a little in my hand, cup it and add a little extra water and rub them together and rub on my face. I love it. It TOO is available at mothernature.com for much cheaper than elsewhere, but is also available everywhere but it's much more expensive there.
5/6 - still experimenting on this one. I tried everyday shea (LOVE their body wash) and hated the lotion (and also hated the shamp/cond)...the lotion is like water. Disappointing but I do use their body wash.
7. I JUST recently made the switch from the everyday shea body wash to soap after MUCH experimenting (again!)....
the hands down winner was Tom's of Maine Daily Moisture Bar - this stuff is amazing! When I've heard soaps described with "luxurious" lather I've always been disappointed. This stuff is literally luxurious! It lathers better than any shower gel/body wash I've ever used and only leaves my skin a touch dryer than a body wash. I used to hate the way soap made my skin feel - not with this stuff! It's GREAT! Also available almost everywhere but also at mothernature.com!!