I went with the scheduled section for my first baby at 38 weeks for breech. I feel it was a big mistake. Now I am planning on an HBAC, but preparing for another possible breech (at 20 weeks this babe is pretty much 99% of the time breech/transverse - I have yet to feel a kick anywhere near the top of my uterus - I know it is early, but he is in the exact position DS1 assumed for the last 7 weeks of that pregnancy).
I know the longer I wait (past 38 weeks) the chance of the baby spontaneously turning on his own is pretty good, but I am still going to give the HBAC my all even if he doesnt turn.
Anyone else have a VBAC/HBAC/UBAC with a breech?
Also does anyone have any info on ECV or had one done with prior section experience? I have read that an ECV is riskier and can increase chances of rupture if you have had prior uterine surgery. (I read this in Gaskins Spiritual Midwifery)