Right now this is all I've got packed - it still looks like a huge amount but I think it will actually fit in one pod.
- 1 queen and 2 twin organic mattresses (don't want to replace these as they're almost brand new! but not the actual beds, those we'll replace)
- tv and lazyboy (husband neeeeeeds those to be happy w life heh)
- all my kitchen stuff (bread maker, rice cooker, etc etc)
- bedding, towels, clothes etc - all pared down to basic essentials in great shape
- the kids' favorite toys - play kitchen, cars, blocks, etc
- my crafting supplies (one tote of yarn, fabric, sewing machine, etc.)
- a huge tote of Legos
- musical instruments, board games
- my doula supplies
- husband's art supplies
- my BOOKS! pared down, but I can't do without these
- computer stuff (laptop for each of us and one main computer for media)
- a tote of "memory stuff"
- decorations (paintings, rugs, sculptures and the like - all unique and collected from travels etc so they're irreplacable, but there's not too many of them)
We're probably gonna make do without most furniture for the time being.
I'm torn on what to do with baby clothes (we may or may not have another in the very near future, and it's only two totes' worth but still... every square inch counts). And all the stuff in my pantry. This was a sudden move so I have quite a pantry built up. We CANNOT afford to replace everything in it. I'm already sad to have to give up our frozen pork that we just bought - almost the whole thing. There's no way we can take it with us and I can resell for a fraction of what we scrimped and saved to buy it with. But the dried goods kill me. We have tons of spices, bulk goods, etc on multiple shelves. I could just donate it all to the food pantry or Freecycle but we need that food!! And like I said there's no way we can afford to replace all of it. But do I really want to take so much food with when space is limited? Argh.
I'm still torn on whether or not to take my lovely new HE washer and dryer that work SO well - but I don't know if there'll be a hookup for them! - and my lovely new HE chest freezer (takes up a huge amount of space... maybe I could pack on the inside too?).