Hi! I was hoping someone could help me with a question I have; I'm new to forums so forgive me if I don't give enough info! My DH and I have been TTC for about 1 year. We just had our first Clomid/HCG trigger/IUI plus progesterone, which turned out negative. This is so depressing. Anyway, my doctor wants to do an endometrial biopsy. I'm not sure why this wasn't done before. I was supposed to do this today but I had a work engagement I couldn't get out of...I will be getting AF tomorrow so I won't be able to get the biopsy. So the question is...do I continue and do the Clomid/IUI cycle again without the biopsy? Or do I wait until I can have the biopsy and then do another round? The issue is that we have to pay out of pocket for the IUI. With the meds plus the ultrasounds, etc, we're paying about 1500 per round!
Thanks for any help!