If you are ready to put your mommy or daddy years to work for you, read on! The international non-profit DiaperFreeBaby is growing, and we need some eager hands to help us potty babies everywhere. :) Put whatever skills you have with whatever time you have to work for us, and let us teach you more marketable skills and put a flashy title on your resume.
- Historian - maintain historical account / documents of our organization and EC advocacy
- Photobank coordinator - using our SmugMug Pro account, build and maintain our photo bank
- Shop sales and marketing manager - run the day-to-day Shop responsibilities (position available September 1)
- Membership data coordinator - maintain and update member database
We also need "people persons!" Do you love to get others excited about advocating for DiaperFreeBaby? Do you like motivating new volunteers? Do you like spreading the word about the benefits and practicality of EC? We have openings in both:
- Human Resources and
- Public Relations.
We also need folks who have-- or would be interested in obtaining-- computer skills. Folks with any (or no) technical skills are welcome. We want more help with:
- overseeing our external and internet technologies
- managing our websites and coordinating website administration and content
- managing our internal Email system and IT needs
- administering the technical needs of the DiaperFreeBaby Shop
Lastly, we would love to have the help of folks with experience in or willingness to learn about:
Feel free to write just to get more details. In short, what matters more to us is having a team of energetic volunteers who love what they are doing-- not just filling positions. Let us create the perfect spot for you on our Global Advocacy Team. Maybe I'll even bake you cookies.