Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers! They mean so much.
So, I have pre-eclampsia - my protein was 820 on a 24 hour collection and 300 is considered pre-e. However, I'm not swelling and my bp is staying for the most part under 140/100 while on mag. They stopped the mag this morning since I've had both steroid shots for the babies. My blood glucose is high (I have GD) due to the steroids as well. Magnesium is no fun at all but I'm happy to have those steroid shots under my belt!
My understanding is that they will try to stop labor until 32 weeks (I'm currently 30w6d) and after that they may or may not depending on my condition. It is all just a waiting game but I'm definitely in the hospital for the remainder.
My boys were 3lbs 4oz and 3lbs 8oz at the 30w u/s so they are inchin' towards 4 lbs which would be great!
I'm at a great hospital with a great NICU and a world class NICU is minutes away (Akron Children's) and they share the same neonatal group so I know the boys will have great care.
I bought the cutest dress for my baby shower this Saturday. =/ lol, that's getting returned!
I'll update when I can! :)