Vanderbilt University hospital is very close to my house and is where I will be going. They have awesome doctors who are competent enough to handle any uterine ruptures or any other complications which may arise.
This brings me to my questions. If I cannot find a doctor willing to allow me to do this VBAC , what will happen if I refuse to consent for a c section and insist on a natural birth? Will they have to let me? I am not going to use any labor inducers. I usually go into labor at around 36 weeks and have babies under 7 lbs. So I know that makes my chances of rupture go down.
I just basically want to know, in you ladies' experience, what will happen when I refuse to consent to a c section. can they kick me out of the hospital?
well, i just had a not great experience there 4 months ago. i can give you names of docs to avoid and the name of one who is reasonable and very much willing to listen, tell you what he has to tell you, and then let you make your own decision. since i cannot speak of most of the docs wilthout spewing venomous wordsm which is against mdc policy;) please privately email me. shanmerri at aol dot com.