I don't have a huge walk-in pantry, but I have 1 big cabinet in the kitchen and we use space in the former maid's room behind the kitchen .
The big kitchen cabinet has 2 doors.
- The upper part has 2 shelves - the bottom of these is where we keep the jars of flour, extra boxes of breakfast cereal, flax meal, crackers, pasta etc.. The snacks & canned goods that we will be using soon are on the shorter, higher shelf.
The lower part has 3 shelves, much taller.
- top shelf has the recycling basket, the roasting pans, and the lunch boxes when not in use.
- middle shelf has our cleaning supplies & laundry detergent.
- bottom shelf has the two buckets, the rag-bag, & the food processor. Until recently it also had the bread-machine, but it broke.
In the former maid's room we have a bed w/ the mattress not in use. Here we keep some laundry baskets, extra paper towels, and hang up some things that need to dry longer or are waiting for ironing.
In the wardrobe
- out-of-use hangers
- extra rice sack
- canned goods that we will use later
- pasta that we will use later