After the feedback I received in my last post, I've been rethinking my tag line and what I want to focus on with my business. I would love some help deciding on the tagline. The name of my business will be "kijani" which means green in swahili.
The main focuses on my business will be:
- selling upcycled items, both online and locally at hopefully a farmers market and/or some craft fairs
- I make my own cleaning supplies and have come up with my own recipes, so I am accepted at the farmers market I hope to sell my homemade cleaning supplies, and might try to sell them in my local co-op as well
- keeping prices affordable - since I'll be using recycled materials, I hope to keep my prices down. My DH has been a grad student for the past few years and I want to support WAHMs and buy homemade and natural products but it's hard for us to afford it
- I plan to have a blog that will be mostly tips on living green/natural on a budget, something I have had a lot of practice in! I'm not planning to focus on making money from my blog but use it more as a marketing tool
- I am working with some friends to try to start a business to sell cloth diapers, mama cloth, and upcycled baby/toddler clothes in Kenya. DH is from Kenya and we could be moving back in the next 1-3 years. I want the businesses to have the same name, so if we move to Kenya I can just shift gears and keep going with the blog but change my focus to the Kenyan business.
I would love other suggestions for a tagline as well!