starts tonight... anyone watching with me??
Related Forum Threads
- Do you think this woman was being uptight? Last post on 5/19/11 at 7:18am in Parenting
- What do you do when you are out with friends who parent differently than you, in re: free-range,... Last post on 9/3/11 at 11:09am in Parenting
- Parenting beliefs: your attitudes towards child-rearing and parenting Last post on 5/8/11 at 9:09pm in Parenting
- Great books for summer reading? Last post on 5/23/13 at 7:14am in Books, Music and Other Media
- February 2013 Book Challenge Last post on 3/2/13 at 4:57pm in Books, Music and Other Media
The Whole-Brain Child
Edited on 2/23/13
- Giveaway and Guest Post by Kate Hanley: Six Ways to Stress Less At...Edited on 3/10/13
- Baby Bonding 101Edited on 3/1/13
ANTM!!post #1 of 482/23/11 at 11:10amThread Starterpost #2 of 482/23/11 at 11:19ampost #3 of 482/23/11 at 12:37pmThread Starter
there are two girls on from my area - one from Boca Raton - where I live... and one from ft. lauderdale which is about a half an hour south of here.....post #4 of 482/23/11 at 12:40pmpost #5 of 482/24/11 at 6:26am
I really like Britni and Molly. Definitely my favorites at this point.
Why is there always a girl who thinks she has the whole thing in the bag because she has experience? Do they not watch the show before they go on and see that that girl always gets booted early on?post #6 of 482/24/11 at 9:19ampost #7 of 482/24/11 at 12:44pmThread Starter
I like dominique's face (those freckles!) so I'm glad she won a reprieve....
I liked the photo shoot....the pictures were beautiful.
I am not sure if I like how they started it - tricking BOTH sets of girls seemed awfully unfair - especially the ones that really did go homepost #8 of 482/25/11 at 7:10pm
Subbing- just got to watch it tonight. That runway challenge was ridiculous!! Not only on a 12 inch runway, but over water, and IN A HUGE PLASTIC BUBBLE??? And the audience just laughing as they humiliated themselves by falling in and floundering all over, oh my!!
Tyra looks great this season!
The backstage photos were great, love how they were not as posey. I think Kasia def. had the weakest photo; she should have been out based on that, and her walk was weird.post #9 of 482/26/11 at 4:18pmpost #10 of 483/2/11 at 12:40pm
I'm watching. I'm SO glad they started it the way they did this year without all the hoopla leading up to the top 14. I also felt bad for the girls who were tricked into thinking they made it. How mean!post #11 of 483/2/11 at 12:53pmQuote:
i agree about the 14 that didn't make it! my sister had an interesting thought though... maybe they're already models and were in on it? that makes me feel a little bit better!
post #12 of 483/2/11 at 3:21pmpost #13 of 483/3/11 at 6:20am
This show is starting to wear on me. I don't know how much longer I can stand watching it. The first episode was mean. Tricking the girls was not cool and neither was making them walk in a bubble on a 12" runway. Ridiculous. I thought the whole draw a picture workshop was cheesy. "You have a baby face!" *sobs* It is delusional to think that this is something to cry about in the real world. Maybe I'm just old and cynical. LOL.post #14 of 483/3/11 at 7:46am
DD and I could not watch that part. We turned it off. It is the only time I have turned off ANTM. I do not really like to see a bunch of strangers confronting their issues on TV. I don't think it is a bad idea (to have the girl confront their inner critics before the modelling season really begins) - I just do not want to see it.post #15 of 483/3/11 at 8:05ampost #16 of 483/3/11 at 9:43amThread Starter
oh I actually thought this activity was meaningful and helpful to them... and it may have brought them closer too? hopefully b/c that might mean less fighting in the house...post #17 of 483/11/11 at 9:55am
have you noticed how last season everyone was best friends? it seems like they brought the drama back this yr with alexandria i really like britni an molly but poor molly and that horrid weavepost #18 of 483/11/11 at 10:47ampost #19 of 483/13/11 at 2:48pmpost #20 of 483/13/11 at 2:53pmThread Starter
- Giveaway and Guest Post by Kate Hanley: Six Ways to Stress Less At...
- › The loss of affection 3 minutes ago
- › Do things have to be even between siblings? 4 minutes ago
- › Possible move to Seattle... 4 minutes ago
- › Chicken pox 5 minutes ago
- › Pregnant Birth Professionals 5 minutes ago
- › Does this sound like dyslexia? 6 minutes ago
- › How do you respond to 'Why do they have more than us'? 10 minutes ago
- › Evaporation line or bfp? 13 minutes ago
- › Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition 21 minutes ago
- › Postpartum chat 23 minutes ago
- › Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with Shoulder Bag by matope
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by matope
- › Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover by matope
- › Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers 2 oz (56 g) by matope
- › Philips AVENT Washable Nursing Pads, 6 Count by matope
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by matope
- › TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS TEAS Mother's Milk Tea 16 bags by matope
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by matope
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by matope
- › Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tank by matope
- › Pause for Presence: A Personal Reflection by Marcy Axness
- › Ina May Gaskin Reviews Groundbreaking Book,... by Melanie Mayo
- › Why We Homeschool by Melanie Mayo
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo