So DD, who is 18 months old, has recently (6 weeks now) developed this aweful rash. At first they thought it was a virus, but now her Dr. thinks allergies. I haven't changed soaps or detergents or anything like that and she hasn't started any new foods. The only thing I can think of is that I started weight watchers about 8 weeks ago and I'm wondering if something I've changed in my diet is coming across in my milk?
Does anyone know how much of that could come through my milk? Like if I'm eating more nuts than I was before could she have a reaction to that? My pedi says no, but I'm not sure. I'm mostly just eating whole foods and watching my portions, but I do have a frozen weight watchers meal once or twice a week when I'm at work. Could there be some preservative or something in those coming through my milk and causing a reaction? I just don't know what else it could be!