OK, I am toying with an idea. I plan to homeschool my children, and I know that it will be rather eclectic. I am planning to mostly make my own curricula. So, I am trying to figure out:
1. Can I sell my own curricula?
2. Where would I sell it?
3. Would it be accredited? Need to be? ???
4. How should I price it?
5. For materials I cannot produce, how do I become a wholesaler?
6. Is there anything I haven't thought of?
7. When could I anticipate a profit?
I have never ran a business and I really would like to consider this. Regardless of the business aspect, I will make my own. BTW, my son is 3 yo, and that is where I would start, and then add a year as I get there. So, maybe adding 1-2 grades / year.