Please post an introduction about yourself, a suggestion of things to include would be.....
* EDD: November 8th
* Name: Casey
* Age at conception / Age at delivery: 29
* Location: New Orleans
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: First test on day I was supposed to start menstruating
* What number child is this for you: 1
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Partner and 2 furbabies (a dog and cat)
* Baby's gender (hopes or guesses): Boy? I would like a boy but I guess the correct response is "as long as it's healthy!"
* Birth plans/preferences: Midwife at hospital birthing center. If my landlords didn't live above my tiny apartment I would definitely strive for a homebirth...maybe next time?!
* Anything else you'd like to share: Just enjoying reading other's stories and hope to use this forum as a way to ease any anxiety or for potential advice regarding the many issues that come up with pregnancy, birth and child rearing. Congrats to all, especially those of us expecting in November!