We're almost there! With all of our due dates around the corner, and March about to begin, this is our very last spotlight!
So let's make it count! Please address your questions to Tabrizia! The roster intro is below, to get things started.
EDD: (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer): March 30ish
* Name: (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know) Sarah, but i respond my screen name just as well.
* Age: 32 * Location: DC metro, Maryland side
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: 1 cycle
* What number child is this for you: #3
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH Dan is 33, we've been married 9 years and together 14 years, DS Desmond is 3, DD Eloise is 16 months, and Ddog K-line is 8
* Baby's gender (hopes or guesses): no clue, I am sort of leaning girl, but no real feelings either way
* Names you like (& are willing to share): I've got nothing, I mean I have a list of 30ish names for each gender, I just have nothing that is sticking out right now, hopefully I'll figure it out sooner rather then later.
* Birth plans/preferences: midwife assisted hospital VBAC2, I do plan on a doula this time, I didn't have one last time and really regretted it, DH has trouble seeing me in pain and trying to comfort him in the middle of labor was NOT helpful to me.
* Blog, website or the like: http://www.milefrommainstream.net/
* Anything else you'd like to share: This was somewhat of a surprise, we weren't actually trying, I just wasn't preventing. I didn't expect anything to happen quite this fast.