- Mild cramps could
be all those follies reducing size, or they could be implantation cramps. I'm going with the latter. Also, weren't you the one asking about veins in your chest? I think that's a great sign! Every 2WW I remember burg saying she had blue veins around 7dpo, and then she got her BFP a few days later. She just gave birth the the cutest baby girl. Of course every 2WW I'm examining my chest for any sign of more visible veins.Library
- I hope your kitty is okay. We have a kitty with hyperthyroidism, and she needs medication every day. My BIL's kitty recently passed, and it was so hard hearing his wife crying on the phone. We get so damn attached to those furry things! Sue insists we're never getting another cat again. I can't imagine life without them!qmama
I also worry when Sue gets AF during my 2WW, though we've never synced up. It's just another thing to stress about, right?escher
- It's always good to read your posts. How is pregnancy treating you?CaNanny
Sending you cell-division and implantation vibes! Grace
- I hope you're feeling better! I was wondering where you had been. Three insems is sure to do the trick!happycalm
- A "squinter" sounds very promising!max
- I'm so glad your polyp removal went well. I'm sure that was the last step you needed to take before you and DP get that BFP you deserve. Was it laparascopic surgery? That's the kind of surgery I'll be having, and I'm so nervous now.Gelly
- I would ignore what FF says as your O day. I'm sure the meds did exactly what they needed to do, and your timing was perfect.
A BFP on your wife's birthday will make the most excellent gift!Smiling
- Hooray for four vials!
Good luck catching that egg.Seraf
to you and your little lentil.Kymberli
- Hugs to you.
I'm glad you found us.carmen
- O pain and sore nips make it sound like you'll have no problem with timing. Lesbodoula
- I think I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate your advice, knowledge, and support. indigo
- IT'S ALMOST TIME!!! Pumpkin
- I've never used a known donor, but I've read many stories. I've heard of women sticking the container in her armpit or bra to keep it at body temp during the drive home. I read about one woman who would meet her KD at a coffee shop, he'd do his business in the bathroom, then she would insem in the bathroom. I think that would be a little weird. I've also heard of people renting motel rooms to insem near their donors, and I've heard of people inseminating in the car.AFM
, not much going on. Even though we're taking this cycle off, I'm trying to track O anyway. I usually get EWCM and a +OPK the day before O. I've not had any EWCM or a temp spike, so I know I didn't O yet, but I did have three days of +OPK's. Maybe it was just a bad batch of internet cheapies, or maybe my body is just being a little freaky this cycle after the two cycles of clomid. Either way, I'm fairly confident I still haven't ovulated (today is CD17), and I'm fairly relieved we aren't trying this cycle. My surgery on April 6 should be around the time of AF, but I'm not sure we'll be trying next cycle either. I guess it depends on the outcome of the surgery and whether or not we decide if we are going to use our KD who lives in AZ, go back to frozen vials from the bank, or ask Sue's brother. I hate that everything is up in the air, and I'm getting more and more nervous about my surgery. I've never had surgery before, and the idea of anesthesia and incisions is freaking me out.