I know there is another 3rd Trim. thread, but I am dedicating this one to all the little new weird symptoms (bad and good!?) that suddenly seem to be a part of my life! It dawned on me a few days ago: "This must be the beginning of 3rd trimester...! and it is --!"
So here I am, new complaints as follows:
- More fatigue during the day / get tired more quickly after "doing stuff" (darn!!!)
- prone to vaginal/urinary bacterial issues (burny/itchy)
- Heartburn turned up to the next notch of misery and "no rhyme or reason" except always at night
- More frequent bouts of moderate dizziness: Electrolyte imbalance? Low blood pressure?? getting electrolytes/salts/minerals into my system and lying down with feet up seems to alleviate but still not sure what this is all about
- Braxton-Hicks seem to come on at slightest provocation (any kind of strain -- bending, sitting w/bad posture, standing for a long time, tiniest bit of stress!)
- WAY more gassy/burpy/bloaty!
- Hair and nails taken another turn for the worst, acting frizzier/untameable and more brittle than ever.
- Lower abdomen feels "tired" and has very uncomfortable pressure at the end of the day -- poss related to bladder/bloating issues?? Hard to pinpoint sensation. Moving around feels like a chore and only laying down helps. Could it be by end of the day baby is in weird pressing position? (anyone else??)
- More vaginal discharge, mucusy/wateryish
- pelvic/hip issues seem better overall
- sugar cravings have lessened
- sleeping through night overall better for now!
- Spring is coming!
Share your goods/bads and please do provide feedback for me: a slightly-(to more than slightly!)-nervous-first-timer! IE: does all this sound normal or what could be normal? :)
Yes, I will be passing this "list" to my midwife -- still have a week before appt!